Walther Forums banner

281 - 298 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ran across an interesting little holster at the Premier Gun Show at the Pasadena Convention Center today (Houston area). It's Holster King's Uni Holster. It's nothing fancy, but I was looking for an interim clip-style OWB holster for the PPS M2, and at the $20 gun show price I went ahead and picked one up. The Uni can be used IWB or OWB and conforms to various gun sizes and shapes.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone know of a IWB, 2-clip design with a claw or other feature that pulls the butt of the gun into you? I currently use a Vedder LightTuck, but find the guns shifts a bit with the 1 clip design.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, new myself, I have the Vedder light tuck myself for my CZ-Rami. I ordered the Clinger V3 No Print Wonder Holster, yeah long name. I got one for my PPS M2 LE and my PPQ45, for it holds much better, and more secure than the Vedder. With the PPS, you almost forget it’s on, and still very comfortable for the much larger and heavier PPQ45. American made and competitively priced, very adjustable, and you can convert it to a couple different configurations. It has the nice audible click when you holster it. I started carrying in the 4-5 clock position and it’s even more comfortable, of course I trained for many weeks on the draw and it’s juat as fast for me now va appendix. I’ve used a timer. Hopefully this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks, I'll check them out!
How much better than the Vedder does it conceal?

(Ah, the RAMI....been thinking about one for a long time!).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am using a TT Gunleather Slim XC and it carries really well. Very comfortable all day wear for me at about the 3-330 position.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Long story, so bear with me. I am buying a PPS RMSc because my eyes suck at actually seeing.

I have an Andrew's Leather Monarch shoulder rig (in black) for my PPS -- I'm going to have Andrews make a new holster for the RMSc, which I will then swap out to my shoulder rig.

This leaves my with a holster I will not ever need. Is there any interest by anyone here for this holster? Andrews sells the harness/shoulder straps and a double ammo pouch separately ($45 and $85 respectively).

Mods - if this isn't the proper thread for this post, I will remove it. I just figured I'd get more eyes on it here than in a 'classified' type listing.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I am using a TT Gunleather Slim XC and it carries really well. Very comfortable all day wear for me at about the 3-330 position.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I have that same holster for my 43x. Think I’ll get one for my PPS M2 now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
610 Posts
Been many moons since I've been on the forum, but I've been getting back into shooting, particularly with a recent acquiring of a PPS M2.

Was about to order a Tulster but decided to try a CYA FDE holster via Amazon. Arrived very quick (shipped immediately), and fits nicely. A few adjustments on the screw/rubber to get the retention just right. It's on par with other IWB kydex I've owned. Still a tougher draw with the tiny grip than a normal sized handgun.

Can't complain with the quality for around $38.00 shipped.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Although asking for a PPS M1 (assume any holster fitting an M2 will also be appropriate for the M1), have only purchased IWB for it, but need an OWB for it. *Must hug body. Originally went for the Alien Gear system, but never liked it.

Anyone found a suitable OWB holster for this pistol?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I purchased a Vedder Light Tuck AIWB holster for the PPS M2 a few months ago. It did not work for me even with a flush mag; the “butt” stuck out. I think the reason was that the OEM wing sits too low and does not engage the belt sufficient to tuck in the gun.

I retrofitted a Darkstar Gear Dark Wing; it helps as it’s longer/taller than the wing that came with the Vedder. Though, I find my PHLster AIWB holsters conceal my full-sized guns just as well as the Vedder, again, on my body type.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a holster for my ccp m2 from craft holsters. It took just over a month to get it made but it was well worth the wait. It came with some break in instructions, plastic bag or denatured alcohol. The fit was great so break in was not necessary, great holster.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered a BraDec Holster BraDeC Holsters and I was a little hesitant at first due to the price ($25) but it's a great holster. I had a We the People that I felt just sat a bit high for my comfort and decided to replace it. I was going to get a CYA holster when I stumbled upon BraDec holsters. Did some research and all the reviews were positive, so I figured why not. Best choice I ever made in terms of holsters.

Dennis P.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Remora holsters is the way to go! Better than sticky and the owner Alan is the man. Top notch customer service and no issues at all. I have the gen 2 and the padded liner

212933A1-0E9D-4FCB-A1C9-28809C11D59D.jpeg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone know of a IWB, 2-clip design with a claw or other feature that pulls the butt of the gun into you? I currently use a Vedder LightTuck, but find the guns shifts a bit with the 1 clip design.
The DARA minimalist keeps the weapon snug against your side and leaves no print.

281 - 298 of 298 Posts