Walther Forums banner

301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I use Fierce Defender Paladin. They have options for Classic and M2. The differentiator that I love is the strut that goes behind the belt and tucks the grip in tight to your belly.

Here's a pic of an M2 in one, off the internet, kinda small.

And a larger picture, only with some kinda pistol I never heard of before, made in Austria or Australia or somewhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I haven't read all the way through here so it may have already been addressed -- if so, forgive me.

Someone mentioned early on that the physical size and form-factor of the M2 is extremely close to the Classic and many leather holsters should fit, and even with Kydex you can heat up just a tad and reshape the Classic holster to fit the M2. This is true with respect to Kydex, and I did so when I got my M2, using a Clinger Stingray IWB I already had for the Classic. I discovered after one day of carrying that it didn't work, in that particular application. The Classic holster doesn't come up high enough to cover the mag release button (since it only needs to cover the paddles on the Classic), so I got home and found a magazine that was no longer inserted all the way. :oops: So I ordered a new one for the M2 as soon as Clinger offered it, and reshaped the Classic holster back to where it fits the Classic. Since then, I've switched to Fierce Defender for the strut, but I have many Clinger Stingrays and that's a great offering for the price.

Anyway, if you're thinking about converting a Kydex or leather Classic holster for M2 duty, be sure and check that out.

Cheers!

301 - 304 of 304 Posts