Walther Forums banner

261 - 280 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hopefully these images will answer your questions. The belt clip sits on a slightly raised portion of the Kydex piece and the screws are backed with a sort of speednut that is almost flush inside the holster.
I get it. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 for my PPS M2. My first IWB so far I love it. Does no print to much and is very comfy. There are times I forget I have my gun on me when sitting. Of course while moving you know its there but it's not a bad thing. Sitting in truck it's a bit bothersome with pistol in holster but not bad if I take it out and put in console as I would anyway's.

I thought it would be bad while lounging in the couch, hell no it's almost more comfy even adding a bit of support for my old hurting back.:p it is a large holster and my first IWB but so far no complaints whatsoever.

My 2 cents

Best IWB Holster | Inside the Waistband | AlienGearHolsters

I have both the AG 3.0 Cloak Tuck and a Vedder. Find myself wearing the Ag exclusively but will try the Vedder again when the weather warms and donning shorts. Absolutely no issue with the AG when driving and beginning to forget its there.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'll second what bakerjw says. I just talked with Paul, the owner of PJ Holsters yesterday. He just ordered himself a PPS M2 to make the holsters from, instead of a mold. You'll get an even better fit when the holster is made from the actual firearm as opposed to a mold. He makes the best IWB holsters out there, hands down. I literally have dozens of them. They are incredibly thin, because the clip is made from the same piece of kydex, folded right over and integrated in to the holster. So much better than the other brands that have a cheap, bulky clip that is screwed on to a thin holster. I can easily conceal under a very snug t-shirt because the clip is so low profile. I've tried other brands, and the bulky clip pokes through a snug shirt. His clips are also very snug, and do not allow the firearm to move around and rotate on the belt, which changes the cant angle and defeats some of the concealability.

On top of it all, Paul is super friendly, and will customize your holster pretty much any way you want it. I've ordered from him for years and he's never let me down!
I'll add a 3rd to this assessment. I've ordered 3 holsters (OWB) from PJ,
and Paul has done a great job with each. They fit tight against my body, practically no printing.
The clips do fit tight on the belt, but are not hard to remove.
Got my vote!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have not read every post in this thread yet, but I wanted to let everyone know that https://www.privateerleather.com makes holsters for this pistol. I have not purchased a holster from him yet, but I fully intend to do so. I have heard some really good things about this mans's holsters.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Recent search

Searched today for most of the brands mentioned in the thread...

Versacarry Orion leather IWB (2 clips) $25
Winthrop leather IWB (1 clip) $30
Versacarry Element leather IWB (1 clip) $30
Versacarry zerobulk leather IWB (1 clip w/retention rod) $30
Raw Dog Tactical Defender Pro leather IWB (1 clip) $40

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 kydex IWB (2 clips) $50
PJ holsters kydex IWB $55
Vedder RapidTuck kydex/leather IWB (1 clip) $55
Vedder LightTuck kydex IWB (1 clip) $55
Tulster kydex IWB (1 clip) $60
Crossbreed Supertuck kydex/leather (2 clip) $70
Crossbreed Freedom Carry kydex/leather (1 clip) $70
BlackArch kydex IWB (1 clip) $80
Garrett leather-lined kydex IWB (1 clip) $85+
Privateer Leather IWB (2 snaps) $115+

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
This is a Generic Kydex Holster I bought from a Forum Member earlier this year. I like how the mag release is covered. Very comfortable. I plan on putting "Pull The Dot" snaps on it.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Green Force Tactical for my M1. I plan on getting one for my M2. Those Loops are excellent.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I haven't been on in a long time. I bought a Black Arch IWB for my PPS M2 in June 2017. I can give the holster a two thumbs up for comfort and retention.... and price. I sat in the car with this thing against my right side for 11 hours at a stretch for three days with no discomfort. I think that says a lot.

But... IWB sucks. I have to get pants two sizes larger and they're loose fitting where they shouldn't be. So I'm looking for a good quality OWB holster that is close fitting and concealable for winter. Suggestions guys?

·
Premium Member
13,720 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Had this Holster Company pop up on YouTube last night. Been checking his product out. Damn those are some nice well made kydex holsters.

https://youtu.be/wo-7PpN2SlQ

261 - 280 of 304 Posts