Walther Forums banner

301 - 320 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I actually am toying with the notion of leaving the screws a little loose. The rubber washer seems to keep it in place. Just loose enough for me to adjust the cant while wearing. When I move from seated, to walking, to driving I can simply grab on the grip of the gun and slightly adjust the position. There is resistance to move, but it moves. Not flopping around by any means.

It is nice to be able to change the position ever so slightly that the PPS M2 is making contact. I'm still trying it out. I don't move it much each day and don't expect the screws to come loose, bit it is one more thing to think about. I really like this holster. It is a Vedder LiteTuck IWB. I really like my Clinger Stingray holsters as well.

Comparing the two, the Vedder metal clip is much harder to remove from my belt when compared to the Clinger. Some may see this as a good thing, but I had no issue with the clip on the Clinger Stingray. What I really like is the ability to safely remove the gun, while holstered, from my belt with only one hand. Very convenient going in and out of the safe and for when I need to attend a "meeting" in the royal throne. The Vedder still affords the opportunity to be removed one-handed, but I have actually dropped it once due to the metal clip and it's strength as well as the reduced area to pry it up. Just different and I needed to get familiar.

The molded kydex is excellent on both. Retention is great on both. Very little drag inside the holster until the trigger guard "snaps" into place. Very comforting sound when holstering.
Vedder makes the best kydex holsters. Fast turnaround.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm thinking about going with a Vedder LightDraw for my new PPS M2. Would anybody be able to give me the 'body' dimensions of this holster? I currently carry a Glock 27 in an Xconcealment 'C' type holster, and would like to see how the sizes compare.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I'm thinking about going with a Vedder LightDraw for my new PPS M2. Would anybody be able to give me the 'body' dimensions of this holster? I currently carry a Glock 27 in an Xconcealment 'C' type holster, and would like to see how the sizes compare.
They are currently having theirBIGGEST SALE OF THE SEASON- THIS WEEKEND ONLY! 20% OFF Now-Sunday all LightTucks! Code: FRIDAY2017

·
Registered
55 Posts
Are you sure you want the Light Draw OWB? If so then I cant help. I have a Light Tuck IWB for my M2 and it's pretty great. The steel clip is a bit unforgiving when you put it on one-handed, but it's a great holster.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My son just bought a Light Tuck for his PPS M2. I've been carrying OWB for 8 years, but I'm going to give his a try to see if I like it. Thanks for the recommendation!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nuthin for nuthin, but I have found that a Blackhawk Size 7 Neoprene IWB holster works best for me. I am a big guy, so it fits perfectly in the small of my back. I'm right-handed, so the left-handed holster works perfectly in this position. Tried a lot of more expensive IWB holsters, and found this to be the most cost effective, comfortable alternative.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Holster for PPS M2 with Crimson Trace Laserguard?

Looking to add the Crimson Trace Laserguard to my PPS M2. I have went through many of the posts here with recommendation of Vedder, Clinger, and Alien Gears, but they do not offer any IWB for the above configuration. I did find Crossbreed Supertuck that will support the PPS M2 with the CT Laserguard. Anyone has the PPS M2 with the CT Laserguard and Crossbreed holster or any other holster for that configuration?

·
Registered
10 Posts
In the process of alternating the Vedder Light Tuck with my Alien Gear 3.0 Cloak Tuck IWB.
You know, I just got a Vedder Lightuck about 3 weeks ago for my PPS M1. I have tried quite a few different other holsters- White hat-Alien gear- But I realy like this LT for my PPS. It is versatile enough that I can wear it IWB or OWB between belt and pants. Easy on/off. I wear it at 4 oclock. It has become my goto for my PPS. Not sure it would be stable enough for anything larger, like my P99as or DW Guardian though. Just my .02.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got an Alessi APX for my M1. It's good, but the wait, which has always been an issue, is now really long...6 months, 2 weeks.

While I love leather and always order an Alessi model depending on what I'm carrying, I have to admit the Sticky Holster sure has a lot going for it. The only question on them is durability, which I guess I'll find out about in short order.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Stealthgear ventcore appendix IWB is the most comfortable holster I own. I’ve just ordered 3 for my different new guns. Only drawback is it takes 8 weeks to make and ship. Coincidently, an unnamed forum member has just posted this holster for the PPS Classic M1 for sale in the Walther forum classifieds. And free shipping is only 2 days.

301 - 320 of 322 Posts