Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've already posed this question on the PP Forum and they have suggested that someone here might be in a better position to answer; so here goes.

I have identified in Germany a source of what appear to be genuine ZM PPKs which are factory original cut-aways. The provenance seems to be pretty solid - thet have come from an official reference collection. If anyone has any knowledge that they can share, I would be very grateful e.g. specific markings / prefixes - things to look for.

Thanks in anticipation ...

Andy

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Andy
sorry if I confused you...... I guess being from the UK you wouldn't know about the P38 forum......
http://www.p38forum.com

register on that site... the best info you will ever find on that site....Dieter Marschall for sure would know about this PPK if it is located in Germany....

sorry again about the confusion....

Oliver

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cut-away PPK

Oliver,

"We have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of course, language."

The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde

Thanks for that! I shall now point my browser in the appropriate direction ...

Andy

S

·
0 Posts
Cut-away pistol

Hi all. I'm new to the forum but I do own 2 Walthers. I'm curious as to where I might view the cut-away pistols mentioned might be found. Thanks.

onetros

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cut-away PPK

Onetros

As per my original posting, the cut away that I was looking at was in Germany. I don't have any photos.

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts