Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I just got a p99 and I was wondering what people
who have the p99 use for a good all around holster.
if you could add some links for buying holsters that would be cool also! Your idea's will be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
162 Posts
One thing to consider is the difference between the 9mm & 49s&w foward end of the slide. The 9mm will fit into a holster designed for a 40, but the 40 doesn"t fit a 9mm.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Can some of you post pics of these holsters that you use? General Sherman's pic of his sidearmor holster was very helpful. I will have my CHP in a little while and I am looking at holsters myself.

The sidearmor holster looks nice, but it seems to keep the weapon a little high on the waist. Is there an adjustment or another holster that will seat the weapon a little deeper into the pants?

I'm also wondering how many of you carry an extra magazine and what recommendations there are for this purpose.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check out the Comp-tac line. I have 3 of their holsters(2 for the Glock and 1 for the Walther), very impressive stuff.

·
Registered
411 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ni3Frontier @ Jan. 02 2004,1:38)]The sidearmor holster looks nice, but it seems to keep the weapon a little high on the waist.  Is there an adjustment or another holster that will seat the weapon a little deeper into the pants?
The Sidearmor puts the pistol about as low and it can go, and still allow you to get a good grip on it. Any lower and it would seriously compromise attaining a good firing grip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts