Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Besides the mag spacers that have been talked about in some post
Walther has released some more "new" stuff in Germany.... wonder if we will see it in the US ??

http://www.carl-walther.info/dev2/zubehoer.php?zid=792
a 20 round factory mag for the P99

http://www.carl-walther.info/dev2/zubehoer.php?zid=796
mag spacer for your full size P99 mags in the P99c

and for you P22 fans I have heard some place that there will be a limited run of 5000 30 round mags for the P22 and G22..... so keep your eys open

*edit
I just got some more info on the P22/G22 mags...... this won't be a "new" mag but rather a mag extension that will clip on the bottom to replace the factory original baesplate....and it is not a Walther factory part..... so who knows how reliable this will be....but sure worth a try IMHO......

I also saw one more thing on the German Walther site.... that is listed as "ring mounts" for the P22.... not sure if those are the standard 1" rings for the regular scope or a new mount alltogether.....

·
Registered
525 Posts
We've seen the spacers for some time now, I actually quit working on my molding project for my own because of them. Hopefully walther won't leave their US customers hanging or make us wait too long to get the parts. I am curious what the longer mag would wind up going for here though.... I'd have to have at least 1.

Perhaps one of our own like Lunde is going to shot this year and can talk with the walther reps and let us know.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say if S&W won't Earl will....

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I'd definetly buy a couple of them :)

I have already seen 20-30 round mags for the P99 before, but they are crappy aftermarket ones. There is a dealer at the Houston gun show that sells 30 round mags for all sorts of guns. But he must be making them himself...

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, just think what that 20 rd mag will look like sticking out of my compact!:D
maybe if you use 2 of the soon to be available (hopefully) magspacers it will be all good :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts