Walther Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
Thanks Jan. Made it home. Great to see my 22 month old grand daughter again....I was her favorite and am again. Good to be home with my wife and in my bed at night. My energy is down a bit but that is to be expected from two months staying in a hotel. The radiation might have had something to do with it to.....not sure. But it was pretty much painless and lung x rays, ct scan and ct scans with dye didn't show any cancer....so, i should be good for a month or two.

Heading for Lake Tahoe on the 17th. Everything is booked and lined up. Chaser over at RFC hooked me up with plenty of cold weather gear that I can wear here also. Got my lifetime senior National Park Service pass. I'm ready to go.....will be free stylin' El Capitan. You can do that at 70 can't you? I mean it's legal. Thanks everyone.....I'm glad it is over and the Docs tell me the treatment is just a good as having my prostate removed. Next trip that way will be in May of 2020. 1917

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I want to add my congrats and welcome you back. I know you will enjoy your vacation and hope between the time outdoors and time spent with your wife away from the home place breathes new life into those bones! Of course once you get back we expect a return to those informative posts we had come to expect and enjoy.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts