Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the latest GSSF competition results have posted and the wife is getting yet another Glock. So far, between the two of us, we have gotten about 14 free Glock pistols as a result of GSSF competition, only the first 6 were earned, the latter were awarded as random prize drawings. The count on deck now stands at 19 Glock pistol models either in our possession or on their way to us from Glock via GSSF. This does not include other winnings such as cash, membership extensions, knives or e-tools. The one major problem is choosing what to get next, one can only want so many of any model. I, for my part, have sold the three Glocks I earned as I am not a Glock fan and prefer CZs. Anyway, for those of you who wish to get free guns I suggest joining GSSF and entering a GSSF competition near you (or those in the surrounding states).

·
Registered
97 Posts
^Agreed - even if you don't win pistols as a result of winning a match or randomly, the ability to take part in matches and purchase one a year at Blue Label price is truly worth it -

Wow 19 thats impressive - I was going to say, multiple Glocks is never a bad idea but at that many I'd probably sell a few too LOL

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Congratulations ! That's quite a haul. I'm a GSSF member but I've never been able to go to a match or an armorer's course. The only benefit I've gotten so far is when CMP accepted it as a club affiliation when I ordered my M1 Garand.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You must be very good. Its tuff to win the local GSSF match here. There is a one guy that wins about 4 glocks every match he goes to. He is getting close to 200 wins. Congrats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts