Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed the XS big dot sights on my Walther PPQ M2. I have not shot it yet. You just have to dot the "I" and squeeze the trigger. I can't wait to get the range.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I have Big Dots on my Q45, P99c, and P365 (Yellow). Good sights. People get them and expect Bulls-eye sights when these are Combat Sights. Inside 15 yards POA/POI will be the center of the Dot. Further than 15 yards POA/POI will ne the top of the Dot.

Reactions: RogueTS1

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, report back after you hit the range. Am curious if the POI = POA.
The POI / POA is just like Vandal320 said. I was shooting palm of your hand size groups at the 15 yard line.

I had to requal today for work (pistols, rifle, shotgun). After quals and training, I had about 15 minutes to put some rounds down range.

I started at 10 yards pretty consistent group to left of the bulls-eye. I gave the rear sight two clicks and was dead center.

I moved to the 15 yard line and was shooting head shots consistently. I didn't have time to shoot from the 25 yard line.

I was using Fiocchi 124 grain full metal jacket. I have never used that brand before. It was given to me as a gift for my 50th birthday along with a P365 from former (retired) RAC.

I love this sight. It is spot on. Once my local range opens up, I'll take pictures of the targets at various yards lines to show the group size.

I am feeling confident enough with this sight to take a head shot from 25 yards or on a plane if I had to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts