Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend brought this over to show me and wanted to know what it's worth. He said his father in law brought this back from Germany at the end of WWII. The pictures are of the pistol and holster. With a little help I found that the pistol is from 1937 and that the holster is not correct for a PP and is probably for a PPK or Hsc. I've tried to get a picture of all the markings on the pistol and magazine. There is a crown N on the end of the barrel but I wasn't able to get a picture that actually showed the mark. Overall the pistol has quite a bit of blue wear and there is some pitting on the right side of the slide. The bore is bright and shiny and the lands and grooves look sharp.
We have a good idea what the pistol is worth by looking at completed gun auctions but we don't know what the holster adds to it. The only markings on the holster are EG Leuner 1938 Bautzen. Any ideas on what the holster would add in value to the pistol?
Pictures of the pistol and holster showing all marking except for the one on the end of the barrel:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts