Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS LNIB Walther P99 AS 9mm FTF in DFW

It?s a 2005 Walther P99 AS in 9mm, excellent condition, complete with box, papers, grip inserts, etc. It?s been sitting in the safe for a couple of years as a backup to my CHL carry P99. It?s had perhaps 300 rounds fired through it, just enough for me to be 100% confident about carrying it.

I?m whittling down the collection to just what I need (and the wife has just read Dave Ramsey ? so, its austerity time!)

It comes with FOUR 15/16 round factory magazines.

$475 is the price

For trades, I'd be very interested in a Hi-Power or Hi-Power Clone

**** If you?d like, I could substitute my carry P99, which is the rare ?Euro? model with no import marks and European sights for $25 more, instead of this ?American? version I?m offering. The Euro does have some slight holster wear and a small scratch on the front of the slide, but if you?re looking for an authentic James Bond P99, it?s the real deal.*****

Just e-mail for pics

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I?m whittling down the collection to just what I need (and the wife has just read Dave Ramsey ? so, its austerity time!)
I like Dave, have used his stuff myself and recommend him to others, but I have seen some people go so overboard...they end up so consumed with trying to get out of debt that they no longer enjoy life....IMHO. Not saying this is your case...just saying...by the way is the Euro P99 the Pre-04 frame or post 04?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts