Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to trade or possibly sell this USP9c that I picked up locally. It is definately not a safe queen and has some scratches and finish wear from use. I've pictured the worst of the it, on the front edge of the dust cover(doesn't affect function and is not as noticeable when slide is forward. Overall in decent shape and shoots like a dream. Not sure of actual round count but the bore still looks perfect. The date code is AA(2000). It is a Variant 1 with decocker and safety. Has a full spurred hammer installed. Comes with (2) 13rd hicaps, newer style box. Looking to trade for a newer style, full sized Walther P99QA 9mm. Color doesn't matter. Not interested in anything else right now. If I can't find a P99 in trade, I'll sell the USP and buy one, or keep the USP and buy the P99. Sell price is $500 shipped to FFL. $475 local in southeastern PA(Delaware County).

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Did you try the HK board, to see if someone bought a Walther and wished they had an HK instead?:p

I might be interested in the trade, but I have the original frame QA 2003 I think, with Meps in perfect condition. I am not crazy about the frame scratches on yours, do you have a pic of the right side? Also my QA is a tack driver, so I am not sure I want to trade it, but I will think about it if you are interested in the older frame QA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts