Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD* - HK P30 LEM V1 9mm for 1911 9mm

Looking to now sell my HK P30 9mm LEM V1 which is in great shape. A total of 325 rounds of been fired through this with no problems. The gun was originally a V2 but was modified by HK to the V1 version. Comes with everything from the factory. The gun is clean and in fine condition.

Looking for $825 shipped to FFL. Still interested in trading for a 1911 9mm also.

Email me at [email protected]

SOLD.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked up the P30 to compare it to my PPQ. I prefer the PPQ so I'm looking for a sweet looking, fun range gun. I wouldn't say that 1911s are detuned either. You may get a loose extractor but it wouldn't be the only one. Look at Glock Gen 4s now having the issue.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I picked up the P30 to compare it to my PPQ. I prefer the PPQ so I'm looking for a sweet looking, fun range gun. I wouldn't say that 1911s are detuned either. You may get a loose extractor but it wouldn't be the only one. Look at Glock Gen 4s now having the issue.
my guess is caadwick has never had the pleasure of a Dan Wesson 1911. If you do not get any trades just sell it and buy a new Dan Wesson Guardian in 9mm.
Ediit: Oops did not take into consideration the range use part of original post. I guess the Govt. sized PM 9 would be more appropriate than the Commander size guardian. Good luck The Guardian is a lovely pistol though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts