Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two used, but in very good condition, factory Walther PPQ M1 17rd magazines I would like to trade for 2 M1 15rd magazines.

I would like to trade straight across, but request that the trader cover all shipping costs since a 17rd for a 15rd is a fantastic deal. So your mags + $7 and you cover shipping to get the 15rd mags to me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can replace the base pads on the 17 rnd magazines with the 15 round base pads and you'll have a 15 round magazine.
I have two 15 round base pads that you can have if you pay for shipping. It takes about 60 seconds to swap out the base pads.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can replace the base pads on the 17 rnd magazines with the 15 round base pads and you'll have a 15 round magazine.
I have two 15 round base pads that you can have if you pay for shipping. It takes about 60 seconds to swap out the base pads.
Interesting. Can I used the same spring?

Need any +2 base pleated? Do you want to just trade base plates with me? If not, I will certainly take you up on your offer and throw a little coin your way as well.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Glad this worked out. I've got several extra flush base pads and would gladly trade for the +2 should you ever need more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts