Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Traded**
I have a used Beretta 92FS that I would like to sell.  I got the pistol on a trade.  Here are the details...

92FS Made in USA
90% finish (conservative estimate)
Internals look almost new
Less than 500 rounds
Factory Beretta extended mag release
Factory blue box
Factory manual
Includes one (1) aftermarket 15 round magazine

This pistol and magazine were a PD issued weapon.  There are minor scratches on the frame and slide and slight holster wear.  But internally, it looks like new.

I would like to sell it for $360 plus actual shipping not to exceed $30.  I accept money orders.  I will need an ink signed copy of your FFL and the money order before I ship.  I would also entertain trades for Sig pistols or a Walther P99 in any caliber.  Cash could be added to the 92FS to get to an agreement on a Sig or Walther.  [email protected] for questions or additional pictures.  Thanks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Here comes the P99 Police!

Ok, so here's the deal.  Since traffic and membership is starting to build here on WaltherForums, I'll let this slide, since you've "seen the light", and are willing to trade for a P99.  But the 'toll' you have to pay, is to inform other shooters and Defenders Of The Faith that we're here!

In the meantime, please check this post (compulsory admonition)
WaltherForums Rules Of Engagement

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the pass. I have read the rules and repent!

This is still up for trade and I PREFER a Walther P99, but might take other Walthers as well. I can add cash and accessories to give someone a GREAT deal to get the right Walther. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested...

Thanks again Admin for this great forum!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts