Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS Walther TPH 25 Blued USA model / TPH 22 stainless and german blue

This is an extremely rare Walther TPH 25 caliber in blued finish. This is a USA made version of the TPH. After extensive research I could find only one other ever listed for sale. This gun has a test target dated to 1999. If you know the history of interarms the owner passed away in 1998 and the company closed in 1999. There are no production records for this company publicly available. Serial number of this gun is under 400 and may be one of the last produced by Interarms. You may never see another one like it. There are no others for sale. $2650 shipped. Postal money order or certified bank check only.

I have a low serial number Walther TPH stainless 22 in the original 2 piece black box with target available. Very nice gun I think was made in 1982. $550 plus shipping.

I have a very nice german made TPH 22 blued model. Slight finish loss on the trigger guard but very nice otherwise. $1000 shipped insured.

I have one set of excellent condition Walther TPH grips marked made in Germany. $300 shipped.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts