Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I acquired this gun almost by accident, found out (on this forum) that it's more than I expected. Appears to be Danish police contract PP, arsenal-refurbished. From the photos you can see (I hope) that the serial number has been etched into the inside of the left side of the slide, that the serial number is in the correct range for this contract, that the gun does not have a loaded chamber indicator, and that the frame has been chromed. In addition, the markings on the slide would not seem to date the gun the same as the frame. All of this, I believe, would be consistent with a Danish police gun that has been arsenal-refurbished. Comes with 5 mags, 2 (or 3?) of which have also been chromed. Must ship to FFL. 3-day NON-FIRING return. Buyer pays $40 shipping. No box or papers. I have tried to list this as correctly and completely as possible, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry, I meant to say that I'm asking $1200. Although again, I'm not a collector, I really don't know what this is worth. Thanks for catching my mistake.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This gun has sold. I don't know how to delete this listing, so if anyone can give me a tip on that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This gun has sold. I don't know how to delete this listing, so if anyone can give me a tip on that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
You can probably edit the thread title to just read "SOLD".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts