Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P99QA new in case. Never fired.
Complete as from factory w/ 2-15 round magazines.
I purchased shortly after surgery on my
wrist and my hand has remained with limited
feeling and strength so I have never fired it.
List is $740. Please make offers.
I'm in CA btw.

SKU: item_WAP77013
Model-: P99QA
Caliber-: 9mm
Barrel Length: 4"
Dimensions, L/H/W: 7.1"/5.3"/1.3"
Weight (without Mag): 21.3 oz.
Sights: 3-dot adj.
Magazine Capacity: 15 Rounds (LE)
Trigger: QA
Trigger Weight: 8 lbs.

QUICK ACTION

Trigger Mechanism: Pre-Cocked Striker System
The P99 Quick Action, with its uniform short trigger pull is the pistol of choice for both law enforcement tactical teams and competitive shooters. The P99 QA is easy to use with its repetitive trigger pull and with its four independent safeties; the P99 QA is one of the safest pistols available today.

Lightning-Fast Firing
The Quick Action trigger system: The striker is partially pre-cocked and when the trigger is pulled, the striker is fully cocked and released, firing the pistol. The trigger travel is approximately .31 inches with a trigger force of approximately 8 lbs. This short pull with its quick reset provides quick shot delivery especially in competitive situations.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I guess I will show my ignorance here ... how in CA are you able to have a 15 round mag? Can you sell it in state? Any legal issues of selling out of state?

I only ask since I am unfamiliar with CA law, but I thought mag's over 10 rounds were illegal. There was a guy on here last week in CA looking for a P99 but had to order it and Bud's wouldn't sell due to mag restrictions.

You may want to do some searching and locate him, as I don't recall if he ever found a gun or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the delay I didn't get an email notification of your post.
I was living in New Mexico last year when I purchased the pistol.
I moved back to CA a few months ago.
I PM'd him and he did finally purchase a pistol from Bud's.
It's available still and am willing to consider fair offers.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts