Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this brand new Side Armor IWB Kydex holster for Walther P99 fullsize pistol. Very nice looking holster, I'm sure you'll be happy. $50 shipped and I can take money order or paypal (+$2 for paypal fee).

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The origional Sidearmor Inside The Waistband holster, the Classic series, was the first modular holster system on the market. Using the same CAD/CAM techniques as all our other holsters, the Classic series retains the same quality construction and unique features only found in a Sidearmor holster.

Using a replaceable belt attachment system, the user can choose to carry either J-Hooks or traditional Belt Loops in a variety of cant angles and belt sizes. Thermoformed from 3/32” Kydex 100, the Classic series of holsters offers a slimline profile and combined with the integrated sweatguard, very comfortable carry.

Most Classic IWB holsters feature the same innovative Isometric Tensioning system found on our Modular OWB holsters and our new Fourth Generation IWB holsters. This system allows for an easily ajdustable, secure retention.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Those tyles of holsters must go inside of the pants and be attached to the outside belt, right? It's not an outside belt holster, correct?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts