Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
2004 Walther 9mm P99 AS Model, $600 + $30 S/H to your FFL (FTF in Northern VA saves S/H)

This is a 2004 (AE) model P99 in the hard-to-find AS (anti-stress) version. It is the true DA/SA with second strike capability. I bought it new in March 2005. It has approximately 2300 flawless rounds out of the barrel without any problems at all. Everything on it is factory stock. I?ve used it as a carry gun, but I?ve switched back to my Beretta PX4 instead. This gun makes a great CCW choice ? both the gun and the magazines are easy to conceal and comfortable to wear. The purchase price includes 2 factory 16-rd magazines.

It also comes with the following:
- Original factory case, fired casing and owner?s manual
- Small and large back straps (medium is installed)
- 3 different height front sights

I?m also throwing in an overmolded HiViz front sight for the P99.

Pics of the gun are posted on my website, here: http://users.adelphia.net/~navy87guy/waltherp99.html

The polymer frame near the barrel shows some of the typical Walther ?whitening? from being fired. The trigger guard shows a little holster but otherwise the gun is in excellent condition.

Also available for sale are the following:

Comp-Tac Pro Undercover IWB holster. This holster carries the P99 perfectly and it is extremely comfortable. It fits belts up to 1 ?? wide. MSRP for the holster is $50 ? I?ll sell it with the gun for $35.

Comp-Tac Single Mag Pouch. This is a #2 pouch that fits the Walther P99 mag. MSRP for the pouch is $25 ? I?ll sell it with the gun for $15

Five 15-rd factory magazines. These are the MecGar mags for the P99. They are marked ?Walther? and ?Law enforcement?. Price with the gun is $30 each

If anyone is interested in a complete CCW package, I?ll bundle the gun, holster and mag pouch together for $660 delivered (FTF still saves $30 S/H)

The purchaser of the gun gets first dibs on the accessories, so I won?t offer them for sale separately until after the gun is sold.

I?ll take money order, cash or check (gun ships when your check clears my bank). I?m not interested in any trades right now. Email me with any questions at [email protected]

Thanks!
Jim

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, since I can't edit the original post, I'll post here:

Corrected price for the gun is $550 + S/H. Price for the CCW Package is $610 delivered.

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
If the holster and mag carrier don't sell with the gun I would like first dibbs please

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the holster and mag carrier don't sell with the gun I would like first dibbs please
Noted.

This is cross-posted on some other forums, but you're the first to claim "dibs".

The price will probably be about $5 higher to cover the shipping (the price I listed was with the gun). Same will be true for the extra mags (although I'll do combined shipping - just trying to cover the costs, not make money on the shipping).

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts