Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several P99 Hicaps available at $70 each shipped. ALL mags are Factory Original Walther, Preban 16rd and New, Price includes shipping. Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thank you
Robert Johnson
[email protected]

Also check out my web site for large selection of G3-HK91-MG42/3-MP40-STG44-Uzi-Valmet-RPD-Dragunov-AK47-AK74-P38 Parts and Rare German Militaria
http://www.robertrtg.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
For those who may be interested, I recently purchased a pair of pre bans from Robert. They were exactly as advertised and at the best price you will find.

You will not find a more reliable person, nor will you find those magazines elsewhere at anywhere near his price.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Maybe I'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong.... Never stopped me before.

You should stick to posting your own ad's vertriebkaehny. I've got some questions, but I'll post them in your thread.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why is it that both 15 and 16 round mags were made? Robert, yours aren't just 15 and then 1 in the chamber, are they? Not that it matters to me, but is there such thing as a hicap .40?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cordodor,
Robert's mags are 16 rounders. They only have a 15 round witness hole. I know they hold 16, because I have the mags in use that I purchased from Robert. He's a good guy and takes care of you promptly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought three mags from Mr. Johnson all were perfect. I am pleased with the product and timely delivery.........John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts