Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of trying to avoid it, I have come to the conclusion that it would be best to let this go. I don't particularly want to sell it, but the money would be very useful.

Pics can be found here.
http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx159/deciplesteve/Mobile Uploads/20180803_190403.jpg

It is and always has been a faithful shooter. Comes with 2 magazines. Might be a third, but I can't check at the moment. I also have the original plastic case and manuals being mailed to me from my parents. Left it there because I never thought I'd want to sell. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Looking for $650 or nearest reasonable offer.

Reactions: ronin11

·
Registered
4 Posts
For whatever reason, I can only see a partial pic of the ejection port. Is there a way to see the rest of the pics and can you provide me with a general description of the P5's overall condition?
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something went wrong with the link. Pics attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
FWIW: deciplesteve was @ the 1st Walther Greet & Shoot - good guy, was wondering about him and sorry he's moved away.

Just based on that one afternoon @ the range, I can vouch for his character. If fact, after the G&S I posted that he was one of the younger guys that was willing to engage in learning about the Walthers (and others) that were being shot. Stand-up member for sure;

1 - 9 of 9 Posts