Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was actually helped with the details of this P38 by people on this forum awhile back. I hate to sell it but I need the money.

This is the 9mm Walther P38 with original factory finish made in Germany in May of 1957. It?s double/single action and has a decocker/safety. I bought this on May 26th of 2007 from someone who had it in his collection for many years but only shot it once. It has the ?eagle/n? German proof mark that indicates it was test fired at a German proof house. It also has the circle with the dot in the middle on each part which is the Walther in-house inspection mark that says the parts meet strict German police and military standards. Many other P38?s and P1?s have hideous import marks all over each part, this just says INTERARMS-ALEXANDRIA in small letters on the right side of the slide and the gun?s parts have matching numbers. It comes with two 8 round Walther P38 mags and two 8 round ProMags which have all functioned perfectly. I?ve only shot eight mags through it and it fired perfectly. The grips and finish are original and in excellent condition. The photos don?t show how good it really looks, the bottom photo looks a bit crusty but it just needs to be rubbed with a touch of oil which I should have done. If you inspect it you?ll see it?s hardly been used. Price is $500 + $20 shipping and I'll accept a money order only or if you're in northern Colorado we can do the transaction at my home in Greeley for cash. My username on ebay is Accept if you would like to check out my feedback. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you?re interested or with any questions. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts