Walther Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
16 round mag Fits P99C perfectly w/ grip sleeve, and many others. I have two (2) NEW in wrapper OEM Walther 16 round magazines (stamped Mec-Gar "made in Italy") with Walther factory logo and trademark. These magazines have been out of production for years, and are NEW, and sealed in wrapper with original Walther packaging. These are the real deal, and impossible to find anymore. $50.00 each and FREE shipping, or $95 for both. I Prefer Paypal. New, never used, these are ORIGINAL Walther magazines!

Note: I have also read that these magazines will fit a PPQ Gen 1, but please do your own homework to confirm fit and function.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

·
Registered
226 Posts
Can you please post pics of the mags minus the plastic packaging? Also, some pics of the markings on the mags would be great.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
photo of both 16 rd mags together, outside of packaging:

Here is a photo of both mags outside their packaging. These 16 round mags are NEW, never used, and factory original. These have not been available for many years now, and an internet search to find these will prove fruitless.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need Clarification

Question for you: Image 2 from 10-14-2017, 01:42 AM looks like that of a 15 round magazine in current production. The others do not. Is that pic a mistake, or am I missing something?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Those are getting harder to find. I have three with my 2nd variation P99. I had two I bought from Earl years ago when I had #237 1st variation. He was charging $100 each back then.

These are a steal and if I didn't already have what I needed I'd snap 'em up.

Reactions: slachs

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Mistake

Question for you: Image 2 from 10-14-2017, 01:42 AM looks like that of a 15 round magazine in current production. The others do not. Is that pic a mistake, or am I missing something?
Looks like I asked too soon. The markings are consistent with the 16 rd ones I'm looking for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.