Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes, James Bond did not want people to hear him disabling a bad guy with his PPK, so he fitted a suppressor to silence it.

Sometimes, a Walnut PPK owner will not want people to hear him either, as he takes aim at a squirrel or a pumpkin, or whatever. So he would want a silencer.

So, I've fitted the two cherry gripped Walnut PPKs with silencers, and offer them at the same $19.95 price as the originals. (e.g. the silencers are free!)

Crafted of aged maple to match the slides of the cherry gripped Walnut PPKs, the silencer reduces the sound of the gun by 95 db - as good as soundless.

Visit walnutppk.com
to take advantage of this probably-not-to-be-repeated offer.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Beautiful work!

Glad the suppressor is guaranteed 100% effective :D

·
Registered
713 Posts
I was surfing the web and saw a wooden toy gun with a suppressor on it, it was a rubber band shooter and looked a lot like yours. The suppressor had a front sight that the rubber band looped over & stretch back to the trigger. The trigger looked like yours with a pin so it pivots and a small part of the trigger was sticking through the top of the slide that the rubber band looped over. Stretch the rubber band over the silencer's front sight and back to the trigger part on top of the slide. Pull the trigger making the part sticking above the slide pivot forward and send the rubber band flying. Thought you might be interested in this. Sorry I can't find the page to show you it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts