Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale - 9mm SW99 with hard chromed slide.

The SW99 is NOT the SW990L - the SW99 has the same trigger as the famed P99 A/S. This is a clone of the Walther P99 A/S (which is hard to find)

I had the slide hard chromed in Jan 2006 (by Tripp Research). Gun has never been holstered (neither before or after the hard chroming). The extractor and the decocker button is covered in a flat black polymer coating, so it has a smooth, nice finish.

Gun comes with a 10 round mag and a 15 round Walther mag. The case and the extra back straps also come with the gun.

Face to face sales only. Located in College Station, Texas, but willing to meet 1/2 way from the Austin and Houston region.

The gun is really beautiful with the hard chrome finish.

$500 firm. Gun has approx 1000 rounds thru it, 1/2 of which was before the refinish.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, Ship.... surprised you've put it up for sale....

something new you're wanting on your shopping list?

thorn

Well, I prefer my P99 - I'm just not shooting the SW99 much.

Plus, I need to "pay back" my wife for the cash I used to buy my Five Seven. I don't feel like waiting to use up my christmas money, etc, to pay her back.

My next gun will probably be a Beretta Cheetah. But, a Sig 556 and an HK45 are also on my short list.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I know the feeling... i had to lighten the load myself last month. Too many guns and too many bills equaled - some things had to go.

Some people say "never sell a gun", but i tend to think it's a great idea if it's not shot much... a gun that's never shot isn't unlike a $500 paperweight. ;) You got a nice refinish on that one, though... good luck with the sale. :)

thorn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts