Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P5 that I would like to sell. It has been fired, but very little. I cannot put a number on the total amount. I shot 2 mags just to check function and then put it back in the safe. Hence the 98+%. It came with 2 factory magazines and the manual, it was missing the box and rod. I have picked up a P5 Walther box but it is not numbered to the any pistol. I have additional pictures that I can email anyone who is interested.. Price is $725.00 plus UPS shipping. Please email me with any questions. Thanks..JD

·
Registered
765 Posts
That's a beauty, John. If I hadn't already dealt with the other one, yours would be gone by now.

BTW, on the other forum someone is selling a RHSA PPK(yep, with the K under the sn) for $525.00. Tried to convince him not to, but too good to pass on. Still hasn't acknowledged my acceptance. Perhaps he reconsidered.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jose, That one would have been yours if I had been checking the sites last week, but a family emergency kept me pretty busy and by the time I found out you were looking it was to late.. I hope you get the PPK sounds like a KEEPER..Take care,JD/TexasYankee

·
Registered
765 Posts
You never know, John, a client might walk in to my office next week with a bundle. One of those. Will let you know immediately.

Mixed feelings here. Owner of the RSHA reconsidered. He actually e-mailed me saying in so many words that I finally convinced him...not to sell at that price. Headed for a major auction house, the way it should be. I lost a magnificent opportunity to buy one real cheap, but think I did the right thing. For him.

I hope someone is taking notes up there.
. Don't want to meet this guy
when I become a

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know the old saying"What goes around,comes around' You did the fellow a favor, yes you lost the pistol but somewhere/someplace you will find another deal. I guess that's why I never end up making money on trades/sales, I very seldom turn loose of any of my guns and when I do it is usually to a friend so I let it go for  what I have in it or if shot I take a loss.This is the first time I have ever posted one for myself and  the only person interested already has one coming!! I thought I did my "homework" Walther no longer makes the P5 so based on that and what I found in the "Blue Book" I thought it was posted at a fair price?? . Take care, Jose,
JD/TexasYankee

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope that someone else agrees with you and buys it!! If not then I'll just add it to shooter status vs "safe queen".. Thanks for helpful input Jose,it is very much appreciated. JD

·
Registered
411 Posts
Interested in a LNIB P99QA 9mm as partial trade?
I can add $cash$ and/or pre-ban magazines to make up the difference.
Let me know.
Easiest way to contact me is, [email protected]
Thanks,

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Jose, I ended up giving it to a friend that is a dealer and he sold it at a gun show. Now if I could just figure out how to delete the picture?? Deleted it from my uploads but still here? I ended up with more than I listed it for here, it took a big jump in the last few editions of the "Blue Book" and my friend was selling the latest books also, so he put it high and got me a few extra $$..

·
Registered
765 Posts
Very good news, John. I'm glad for you.

The way I have it, to delete something you have to manually delete the entry, and leave the rest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts