Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT Viridian C5L like new.. WTS Holsters as well PPQ and XDM 3.8 45 Compact

I am looking to trade my Viridian C5L it's opened and I have mounted it on my PPQ but have never shot with this model on.Then I took it off my Q and its been sitting in its box for a few weeks. This model is the compact green laser/LED light combo with many different modes.This unit is ECR ready. I would like to trade it for a X300 or X5L gen 2 or X5L-RS to go on my AR. Bought it for about 300.00. I do have 2-3 extra batteries for the Viridian if the X300 is coming my way. At this point only accepting trades for the Viridian sorry. I do not want to be without a weapon light.

I also have a Blackhawk serpa for the P99 that fits the PPQ it's been worn just to check fit and put back into original packaging and has been there since. Belt and paddle attachments go with it. 35.00

Also a IMI PPQ level 2 retention holster with mag attachment in Coyote Tan, stamped PPQ. This is also like new just tested for fit. 45.00

I also have a Safariland ALS paddle/belt attachment for an XDM, it will fit all sizes 9mm 40 and 45, I again only put my XDM 3.8 45 in it once for fit. 45.00

I also have a N82tactical professional holster for the XDM compacts and subcompacts 60.00$

Please PM me for questions or to speak further about my equipment or trade offers/ options. I can add pictures upon request. Thank you for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts