Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: **SOLD**

Selling a Stealthgear Ventcore IWB RH holster in OD green
for a PPS M2. This is the standard size model with polymer clips. I’ve worn this maybe 2-3 times. The holster is in excellent condition. I don’t use it anymore because I prefer the Appendix holster.

Price: $50 shipped, by USPS, CONUS only. PayPal preferred, or USPS money order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will this holster fit a classic PPS 9?
I want to assume that it fits, but not 100% sure. If I could find a classic PPS pistol locally tomorrow, I’ll do a test fit.

Backstory:
I originally had a classic PPS and bought the appendix holster for that. I sold that pistol, bought the M2, and kept the same appendix holster. No problem with fit there.

But when I bought the IWB, I got the M2 specific. The kydex shells look close. There’s a small difference in shape around the dust cover (rail vs no-rail). The trigger guard area looks to be the same.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Update:
A PPS Classic will fit. The soft mesh backing gives a little wiggle room. May have to adjust the screws a bit. It’s not as perfect fitting as an M2, but it still works.

Edit: The classic goes in and out a little more snug than the M2. This isn’t a real problem since the backing is not rigid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
This reminds me of my SG ventcore for my P99. My PPQ M1 will fit in it but very snug. I have four of their holsters now and they are very good but I've been doing mostly the all kydex setup lately to minimize everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.