Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS Rare SW99 .45acp pistol

This pistol was the collaboration between Walther (frame made in Germany) & Smith & Wesson that was the predecessor to the Walther PPQ M2 .45. Slim single stack version with European ambidextrous magazine relase paddles in traditional Walther style. Has Walther ergonomics and excellent grip style in a .45acp slim model.

This pistol is in excellent condition showing virtually zero signs of use. I put a new BT guide rod in it when I bought it, ran two mags through it for function check and put it in the safe where it has remained since.

Has three dot white sights and (3) 9 rd. magazines.

Pistol with three magazines for $495.00 shipped to your FFL

I accept discreet Paypal (friends & family or you pay the fees) or USPS Money Order.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Can't believe I'm considering the purchase a 4th firearm in as many months. The wife may pull an intervention on me and throw my a$$ in rehab!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Your wife knows what you buy? Rookie mistake. :D

Hahaha. it's not so much the gun purchase in itself, it's the packages delivered to the house with G10 grips, enhancement parts (slick/trick parts from Wilson Combat), mags, optics, quality double lock hard cases (with metal reinforced hasp areas), and other stuff that tip her off.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is this still available?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.