Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a PPQ M2 Navy in 9mm. This model comes with a threaded barrel and two recoil springs. One recoil spring is designed to run suppressed, and the other without suppressor. I've shot quite a few rounds down this with a SilencerCo Octane 45 without an issue.

This will come with two 17rd mags (notice mag extension), all the typical factory equipment, and a red dawson fiber optic front-sight. I have also stippled the grip on this, so take note. I like the way it turned out, but it may not be for everyone.

Only reason I'm selling is because I haven't shot it in about two years. It probably has less than 1,000rds down the tube in total.

Asking $420 Shipped, or best offer. (SOLD)

Next is a PPQ M2 5" in 9mm with two mags and original accessories (to include grip size inserts). Also included is a Dawson Precision red fiber optic front site. This PPQ
is in great shape and shoots really well. I've probably put less than 300 round down the tube. Only selling because I rarely shoot it.

If interested, I also have a bladetech holster and mag holders I can sell as well. It'd be perfect for 3 gun or USPSA/IPSC.
I also have extra mags, and extra mags with Taran Tactical +5 mag extensions.

(Sold) Asking $475 shipped, or best offer. (No trades) (SOLD)

Located in Wichita Kansas, but willing to ship.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts