Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following pistolsfor sale. My terms are certified funds (USPS money order or certified bank check) and a fax, e-mail or paper copy of your dealer's FFL. Your dealer must accept a transfer from a non-FFL. I am happy to provide a copy of my dealer's FFL or my driver's license. If we have any problems with the transaction, your dealer can send it back to my dealer.

Pictures are below, but I am happy to answer any questions via email ([email protected] is preferred method).

I am open to a few trades. More than anything, I need the cash, so cash offers will trump trade offers. Here is a list of items I would consider on trade. These can be plus or minus cash to get to an agreement we both can live with.

1. H&K P7 or P7M8. Police trade ins are acceptable.
2. Walther P22. Must be a trouble free gun or new. Keep in mind that I can pick up a new gun for around $255 locally.
3. Factory Armalite AR-10 16 inch A4 upper receiver.
4. Nill grips (no thumbrest) for P226 or P220.
5. IMI Desert Eagle .357, .44 or .50.

Here is the gun I have for sale. The price is fair and does not include shipping. Shipping will be $35 extra.

Walther P99c AS 9mm -- This is a wonderful pistol, but I prefer my 92C. Comes in the factory box with manual, flat 10 round mag and finger grip extension 10 round mag. Several backstraps and sights. Everything from the factory. $450

1 - 2 of 2 Posts