Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 factory Mecgar 12rd "pre-ban" .40s&w mags for sale. They are all in good condition and have functioned perfectly in my SW99. I've never had a single FTF either and I've put ~700-800rds through the gun in the last month, so they feed perfectly. I'm asking $25 for each or $70 shipped for all 3.

In addition to that, I also have a new P99/SW99 LPA adjustable rear target sight from Earl's Repair Service. I installed it and tested it out on my SW99 for ~200rds, and it functioned perfectly and seemed to adjust shot placement in increments similar to the supplied instructions (I believe 1/8th" per click). I like this sight, though I will most likely be selling my SW99 soon to replace with a Sig P220 and 9mm P99, so I'd rather dump all my SW99 stuff at the moment. This was ~$85 new. I'm just asking $60 shipped OBO.

I'll add pics of the mags in the next day or 2. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or feel free to give me a call at (512) 413-7050 (serious offers only please). I'm located in Austin, TX but work in San Antonio so I'd be glad to deliver to anyone local. I prefer Paypal or money orders, but no personal checks. Also, no sales of the "pre-ban" mags to any states that prohibit them!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow! I can't believe it considering I just put the ad up a few minutes ago but, all 3 mags are now sold! The rear sight is still for sale, and I will likely be listing my .40s&w SW99 (AS trigger) for sale soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts