Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD PENDING FUNDS 10/01/03

I have a P99 QA in 9mm I want to sell.
It has seen very little use because I enjoy my 40 Cal QA more and need to raise funds for a new toy ;<)

It is fully German Proofed. Black Frame (only way I think they come) The manufacture date is 2001 on the frame (AB). It has the Springfield,Mass Logo on the slide. It will come with everything it left the factory with including a fired case.

The price is $425.00 plus $20 shipping to your FFL.
If interested contact [email protected]

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Excellent price. I already have too many P99s or I'd snatch it up

P99 QAs are pretty rare in comparison to the standard P99, so if you've been wanting one, I'd snatch this one up.

Good Luck on selling. You shouldn't have any problems.

Regards,
James

R

·
0 Posts
Sigma, i am interested in your Walther. can you just basically tell me the difference between the P99 and the P99QA. i use to have a P99 about 2 years ago and regret selling it. also how old is the gun and how many rounds through it?" thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Rodman,

The gun is near new,I don't think it has had over 500 rds through it. I never carried it, just shot it on the range.

I would have to check it's age,but I think the date stamp is 2001 for manufacture. It does have the S&W address on the slide. I have only had it a year. I much prefer the QA version in 40 S&W,which I can also shoot 357 sig in.( have a Bar-Sto Barrel)

The differance between a Std P99 and QA are the Std P99 is a tradition double action 1st shot, single action there after.

The QA is the same pull for every shot, similar to a Glock Trigger. It is much easier to pull than double action because the the striker is partially loaded, you complete its cocking action when you squeeze the trigger.
QA trigger reset is slightly longer than the a single action trigger.

If you want more pictures or answers, email me at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts