Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Walther P99 AS OD 9mm for sale.

The Walther is my wife's gun. She recently shot a Glock 19 that had the grip reworked by Robar.  She decided that between the more uniform trigger pull of the Glock and the more simple action of the Glock with a slimmer grip, she wanted a Glock 19.

So we find ourselves needing to sell this gun.  We bought it from a local gun store that had taken it back in from the original purchaser who bought it and immediately traded it in after he decided a 9mm wasn't big enough (he bought a 45 ACP). When we bought it I believe it had had about a box put through it. We have had the gun for about 3 - 4 weeks and she has put probably 300 rounds through it in a Defensive Handgun Course this past Saturday. This makes for about 350 rounds through it I believe. Here is what we have to offer:

Walther P99 AS 9mm with OD Frame
Original box
2 Backstrap inserts
2 or 3 extra front post sights
2 Standard 10 round mags
2 Hi Cap Walther mags, 15 rounds
3 Fobus Double Mag pouches
1 Fobus Kydex paddle Holster (works well)
1 Uncle Mikes Kydex Paddle holster (works very well - stays in place as well as a belt holster)

I am in Montana but could meet most anywhere betweeen here and Kansas as I will be traveling there in a couple weeks.

Am willing to trade if you have a Glock 19 for my wife.  I may consider an H&K USP Compact 9mm, preferably SS, for me.

Contact me at [email protected] with any offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts