Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS > P99 AS "early" Military 9mm > SOLD!!

PRICE LOWERED (again). Now $500 shipped

I now have this listed on other forums also. I'm "upgrading" my collection so this needs to go to a new home. I bought this from the original owner in NY or NJ (??). I've probably fired four or five magazines worth of ammo from it. No problems whatsoever. Made in Germany. An earlier frame AC code S&W import in pristine condition. Green framed "Military" 9mm w/ AS trigger. I'd say 95% to 98% condition. Only a little bit of wear/scuffing on the barrel shroud. I did lighten the striker spring for a better trigger pull but instead of the five coils only did three. I always side on the reliability side. Original blue plastic case with original stickers, extra grip inserts, front sights, German test target (with a damn tight group on it too), fired case that makes it crime free and the warranty card. This package includes the original Walther 10 rd mag and to locales that allow it I'll include the NIW Walther 15rd mag. If you live in a restricted state with no hi-caps I'll include TWO 10 rd mags instead. $500 shipped from me to your FFL dealer. The first "I'll take it" followed by an e-mail rules the day.

Any questions, ask!!

Thanks for looking.

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Couple more pics to test your salivary glands :D ....................

I'd call this a "collector grade" pistol even though it has been fired. My 2¢ anyway......... ;)

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I really thought this would sell quicker. Hmmmm? Price lowered now to $500 shipped.

She's mint guys, old school and an AS to boot. ;)

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Again!

BTT with another price drop. I need this to move. ONLY $500 shipped to your FFL.

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moved this to GunBroker.........just a FYI

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, better late than never.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts