Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS P99 AS 9mm SOLD SPF

This is the same one I had for sale. First generation frame, early serial number, excellent condition. Comes with P99 box and one 10 round mag and sm & md backstrap. $400 shipped to your ffl. Hurry before I change my mind:p

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is this the one that has no frame date code that you have done all the monkeying around to it - sandpapering the trigger guard etc, etc...?:confused:

Didn't you just get this...?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this the one that has no frame date code that you have done all the monkeying around to it - sandpapering the trigger guard etc, etc...?:confused:

Didn't you just get this...?
I don't monkey around with guns, and if you are not interested, it is ok.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thorn, its the P99 I posted in the thread below, the one that 1999cobra accused me of "monkeying around with"

http://www.waltherforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6143
Mr. BandAid when you take sandpaper to a perfectly good stock pistol to make changes to the finish or anything else, Dremel it, cut it, trim it - or anything that's not done by a PROFESSIONAL GUN SMITH -

I'm afraid that can be construed as "Monkeying around" also know as "Bubberizing" ... Sorry but them there are the facts -;)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Mr. BandAid when you take sandpaper to a perfectly good stock pistol to make changes to the finish or anything else, Dremel it, cut it, trim it - or anything that's not done by a PROFESSIONAL GUN SMITH -

I'm afraid that can be construed as "Monkeying around" also know as "Bubberizing" ... Sorry but them there are the facts -;)
Cobra, you need to get a life, and you are an IDIOT! If you want to discuss my gunsmithing qualifications, the general forum or PM is the place to do it! I hope when you go to sell something I can be there to insult you. I am closing this thread as the gun sold weeks ago to a happy buyer:)

Administrator: Maybe something could be put into the forum rules about members not being allowed to harass sellers/buyers just for their own ego. If there is question about an item for sale it should be made by interested buyers/sellers only, and not "thread jumpers".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.