Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS P5 and P5 Compact Factory Magazines SOLD

Located near Atlanta, I have three factory P5 Compact / P5 magazines in excellent condition. Packaged in plastic bags for retail display. These don't have the Walther banner, but otherwise match my banner magazines in features and construction. Maybe the later magazines aren't marked??

$75/shipped each or all three for $200/shipped.

I also have five P5 factory magazines in good to very good condition. Feature the Walther banner and "P5 - 9 x 19". Some scuffs, the occasional tiny speck of rust. No dents or dings that affect function.

$260/shipped for all five. $60/shipped each.

ALL SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow, hard to come by. You should have no problems selling these. Even though I have what I need, they are never a bad thing to have more of. There are a lot of guys who have recently been buying P5's and may need these more than me.

If, for some reason, no one jumps on these, let me know and I will take them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, hard to come by. You should have no problems selling these. Even though I have what I need, they are never a bad thing to have more of. There are a lot of guys who have recently been buying P5's and may need these more than me.

If, for some reason, no one jumps on these, let me know and I will take them.
Thanks!

Also, one P5 magazine has sold locally. So we are down to five. First post edited and price adjusted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts