Walther Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my first p22 last year brand new with laser, came with blued mags. shot every type of ammo, every time. was stolen out of my car a few months later. got a used one about two weeks ago, supposed low round count. mine had about 500 rounds through it, this one supposedly had less than 200 but has a lot more wear on the barrel and controls. shot it when i first got it and then went again today. has the newer stainless mags, will not fire federal match ammo consistently. fails to cycle, had some primer strikes without firing. today i tried some thunderbolt, worked better, one ftf out of 50 rounds. had one instance where the safety engaged after firing a mag, i ejected a mag after shooting 10 rounds, reloaded, pulled the trigger and went wtf? saw the safety lever was down, swiped it up and continued to shoot. this one is not as accurate as my first as well. i did not have any stingers to try, maybe they are the answer. (as i said my first one shot everything but i did shoot stingers in it mostly) i don't think i will keep this one so if anyone is in southeast/central/northern VA and wants it, i will let it go very reasonably. i looked at the ar15.com thread, should not be a problem to get the small mods done, i am just not one to do them. i am not put off on the p22, just this one. comes in the case with one backstrap, two stainless mags, punch, frame safety key, and three additional front sight posts. 175.00 firm FTF. you can email me [email protected], thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts