Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there thank you for checking out my listing i have a Walther p22 5" barrel kit for sell at 65.00 including shipping and or trade for the full 3.4 barrel kit i would prefer a trade. Reason being then i wouldn't have to still need to by a 3.4" barrel. But either way the kit includes the 5" barrel, the barrel sleeve, the barrel nut, the compensator, the two machine screws for the compensator, and the set screw for the top of the compensator. The compensator does not come with the sight i fitted that to my hand gun, it does however come with the flat piece to replace the sight when the sight is void. Pictures will be linked at the bottom of the page
Condition of all the items listed are as followed,

[*]*5" Barrel* Some minor wear on the top but no damage to the inside of the barrel threads in great condition.
[*]*Barrel Sleeve* wear around the out side due to friction from firing and dis-assembly also a small groove from the set screw thats ontop of the compensator.
[*]*Barrel Nut* minor wear from wrench to loosen and tight nut onto barrel inside threads in great condition.
[*]*Compensator* In great condition minus some wear where the compensator and the slide meet.
[*]*Compensator Machine Screws* one is getting close to being stripped the other still functions great.
[*]*Set screw 'for compensator'* In great condition threads in nicely.

Other than that if you have any other questions feel free to message me i look forward to hearing from you!
p.s. here is the link to the pictures sorry for the overly long post.

Pictures by Crushaz21 - Photobucket
Thanks for looking ^^ :)
ps ps and if by chance any one has a 3.4 inch barrel they dont want i will glady take if off your hands ill pay for shipping and everything let me know thank you :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Link not working, is this from a p22q or the older p22 if it's from the newer style I'll take it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts