Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two pistols for sale, both P99s, one in 9mm, the other in 40S&W.

9mm:
Great condition, blue, 2 factory mags, original box, 3 backstraps, front sights, manual, and magazine takedown tool $500 OBO

40S&W:
Great Condition, blue, 4 factory mags (blue followers[all]), original box, 3 backstraps, front sights, manual, and magazine takedown tool
$550.00 OBO

I also have a Sprinco recoil reducer available for the P99, I have 2 springs, one for the 40 and a second lighter one for the 9mm. I would not use this in a duty gun, the spring is tough to cycle on the 40 and occassionally does not lock back after the last round fired. It may be fine for competitive shooting and it may just need some breaking in to have it fully function (I fired only about 100 rounds of 40's with it). Make an offer if interested.

If you live in Portland, OR and want to do a dealer transfer, we can avoid shipping charges. Otherwise, buyer adds $10.00 per firearm for shipping, I will cover any remaining shipping costs and insurance to your FFL. Money order preferred since Paypal tends to tie up funds and charge fees on the sale. Original signed copy of dealer FFL required before I can ship.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Kevin

Note: left image is the 9mm, right image is the 40S&W. I can email a larger image of either one if requested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts