Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This gun came into the shop I work at.........

1976 Walther P-4 *new* in box with papers. Comes with an extra Mag. and a Black Leather German Holster.

I think this model was a German Police issue ???

Beautiful pistol !! Consignment sale for $900 - price includes shipping to your FFL

Interested parties can contact me and I will put you in touch with the shop owner, who can send you photos.

If you are a serious Walther collector - you have got to have this one !!

JF.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get the e-mail address where photos can be seen........... and get back to you.

I can't remember about the Import marks, but they will be in the photos.......

I might be able to nogotiate a better price for members of this Forum, so if you like what you see in the photos ......... give me a shout.

JF.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
photohause - been trying to get the photos to work that was sent me without much luck..............so I will give you the e-mail address of the gunshop owner that can send you photos directly.

[email protected]

Import by "Interarms , Alex. VA." stamped by the take down switch. Almost not noticable at this location !

The magazine that was loaded into the gun had p-38 stamped on it ?

The shop owner can fill you in with more info. I just thought I would pass on this buy to Forum members because the pistol looks brand new and unfired - very, very nice -- wish I had the money

JF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts