Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 5 PPQ .45 cal 14 round magazines for sale. They are marked P14-45 and Made in Italy. They are MEC GAR mags. Two base plates are labeled Walther PPQ and three are labeled Mec Gar. I believe these were Para-14 mags but as I've never owned a Para and did own a PPQ .45, that's why I have them. I recall they fit the gun...but as the Q was my bedside gun, I probably only shot it with the original Walther mags that came with the gun.
Asking $100.00 for all five at once, Shipping is $10.00. USPS money order is fine as is a personal check but we'll have to wait 'till it clears. If ya wanna send cash, I have no problem with that.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
FYI

These mags cost $20 each brand new all day long online from various vendors in stock.

Mecgar part number MGP144514AFC

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had no idea, I looked up PPQ mags and most were selling for $40. A price reduction will be forthcoming. Soon. Many thanks for the alert.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I’m not trying to be an asshole just letting you know in case someone attacks you about the price.
It looks like someone sold you Para mags with PPQ baseplates when you bought your gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts