Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holster is BRAND NEW, used only to take pictures. Made with Horsehide, Brown, for Right Hand.
Belt loops on the IWB #2 are affixed with screws instead of the traditional "one way snap" method.
This arrangement offers several advantages. The holster can be adjusted to fit 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" belt widths, simply by loosening the screws and moving the belt loops to the appropriate holes.
Kramer sells for $132 plus shipping. Asking $68 includes shipping.
PayPal accepted

*Selling to fund my new born baby twins!!! :eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OOOPS!!! Wrong Picture for the Above Kramer - Sorry

I apologize for posting the wrong picture! In fact, I have NOT had the chance to take a picture of the Kramer.

The above picture of the MILT SPARKS SUMMER SPECIAL 2 is in fact also for sale and here's the description:

WTS: Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 IWB Holster? WALTHER PPKs/PPK **pics** (TX)
Holster is BRAND NEW in original package, used around the house to test carry.
Made of Horsehide, Black, for Right Hand, 1 ? inch Belt Loops.
Milt Sparks is quoting 20-26 weeks delivery time for new orders.
I purchased this holster from ?Lightning Arms Sport? for $112 with shipping (see receipt)
Get it now for $88 includes shipping.
PayPal accepted

*Selling to fund my new born baby twins!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Holsters

Hi-

Are either of your holsters still available?

Send me a PM if either is available.

Thanks.

John

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi,

First of all, congratulations on your twin babies, that's terrific!

You placed an ad on the Walther forums to sell some nice IWB holsters for PPKs. You mentioned you also had a Kramer IWB in brown but no pic. I sent you a P.M. from asking if the holster was the Kramer IWB #2(he makes 3 models of IWB) and if it was true brown or burgundy(maroon, wine, etc.). Some folks don't discriminate the burgundy as a separate color from brown.

I guess you haven't checked your P.M.s

If the Kramer is an IWB # 2, I would like to buy it at your advertised price of $68.00 shipping included.

Please advise. You can also contact me at [email protected]
Sincerely,
Malysh

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twin Babies are really kicking my butt lately. Didn't get a chance to check my PM, Emails, Internet, TV or ANYTHING ELSE:eek: lately. So I apologize for taking a while to respond.

Anyway, to jjb3 - if your interested with the Milt Sparks then it's yours. Just PM me to confirm (I promise I'll check it sooner)

To malysh, I finally had time to take pictures, here it is along with the description:

WTS: NEW Kramer IWB #2 in Horsehide IWB Holster - WALTHER PPKs/PPK **pics** (TX)
Holster is BRAND NEW, used only to take pictures. Made with Horsehide, Brown, for Right Hand.
Belt loops on the IWB #2 are affixed with screws instead of the traditional "one way snap" method.
This arrangement offers several advantages. The holster can be adjusted to fit 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" belt widths, simply by loosening the screws and moving the belt loops to the appropriate holes.
Kramer sells for $132 plus shipping. Asking $68 includes shipping.
PayPal accepted

·
Registered
529 Posts
Twin Carry,

OK, I'll take the Kramer. Please email me at [email protected] and we can do the shipping and payment arrangements.

I tried to email you but you don't list an email here. S&Wforums also doesn't have your email. I noticed you sold a nice j frame holster over there recently.

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SPF - Milt Sparks & Kramer for PPKs/PPK

SPF on both holsters. Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both holster - Milt Sparks and Kramer is officially SOLD.

Thanks guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts