Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a new Galco holster
---model number: CON448B
---right hand
--- color: black
---condition: unused

My wife's carry gun is a P99---I bought this holster not long after I bought the gun ---I had the gun in it maybe a couple of times. Wife never has holster carried, never will ---

It in original package -priced a $89.95

I went to LA Police Gear (see below) they sell it for $75.00 ----- I'm asking $55.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail to conUS ---- please email with an I'll take it and/or question.

LA Police Gear wwebsite:
http://www.lapolicegear.com/gacobeho.html

Galco description from their website:
Galco Concealable Belt Holster
The reissued Concealable? provides excellent comfort, style and workability. Constructed of premium saddle leather, it offers combat grip accessibility with a deluxe, deep, hand-molded exterior and double stitched seams. The unique two-piece construction is contoured on the body side to the natural curve of the hip, keeping the molding on the front of the holster for a significantly more comfortable carry. With a narrower profile than ordinary pancake-style holsters, it is more compact and concealable and designed for a smoother draw. The thoughtfully engineered belt slots minimize shifting on the belt.

It is available in black or havana brown finish, in right or left-handed models, and will fit belt widths up to 1 1/2 inches.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ah, the holster is mine! And just got it today. Fantastic shape, just what I was looking for. I've got Galco Concealables for my 1911s and I do like them a lot.

Sorry, don't mean to rub it in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts