Walther Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this mag loose in a gun shop. It looks like new, old, loose stock. It is a PPK magazine, too short for PP - PPK/S. There is no ridge so I am assuming it is a .32 caliber. Pictures later. $20 plus shipping....I don't know, shipping $3 or $4 dollars. State side only. I have no way of testing it, holds 7 rounds. Tape is still across the bottom plate so I have not disassembled it. There is light rust around the edge of the bottom plate which doesn't show too much. Got a Manurhin PPK and want another mag? 1917

·
Registered
10,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it if you like the photos. I assume this is a .32. That what I loaded it with for the photos and there is no spline. 1917

I was in a gun shop looking for Bersa or some other mags to convert in .22 cal for a PP and while looking through a pile of mags loose in a big box found this one. It was marked $25, asked if he'd take $20 out the door. Yep, handed him $20 figuring someone around here would want a real Manurhin mag. PM me your address Jimbo....I think I threw your package away already. Thanks, 1917

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.