Walther Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've received no trade offers for this pistol, it is now for sale. It is in 99% condition. The only thing preventing it from being 100% are a couple of extremely light handlng marks. It is complete with the original, correctly numbered box, cleaning rod, all paperwork, one blue finger rest magazine and one stainless magazine with a blue floorplate. I will also include a brand new DeSantis RH IWB holster and a lightly used Gould & Goodrich RH SOB holster. I should have pictures posted sometime tomorrow.

Priced at $450.00 plus actual Fedex Priority overnight shipping & insurance charges to your FFL holder. I am not an FFL holder but I do hold an 03 Curio & Relic FFL. Please make sure that your receiving FFL holder will accept a shipment from me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is the color, blue or SS?

Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I now have 16 pictures available of the pistol & holsters but I'm having trouble with Photobucket and Hunt101. If you would like to see the pictures, please send an email to me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would love to send you an e-mail but I am having difficulty doing so. The pictures are very small and I am unable to enlarge them.

Why are you selling this gun?
Reliability?
How many rounds through it?
Are you the original owner?

Please send them in an e-mail to :
[email protected]

Thank you,

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Michael,

Email sent but if you double click on any of the thumbnails, you can view them in full screen.

Jim

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Check yhour email. I emailed 16 pictures to you awhile ago. Let me know if you received them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts