Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
since my ppq 460 rowland experiment didn't work out I am selling the conversion parts and buying a fnx tac to convert. the gun ran great on 230 gr 45 acp +p's. it dropped brass at your feet and recoiled like a 9mm. 45 super ran great too. 460 rowland MAX power loads resulted in bulged cases due the less than perfect chamber support. the 460 rowland.com ammo is loaded hotter than anyone else's. anyone wanting a hot rod ppq that does handloads could run it hotter than super but down slightly from 460 rowland levels. unfortunately, watering rowland down a little is just not what I want to do.

so, up for sale is a factory threaded barrel reamed for rowland and engraved accordingly with screw on compensator that will fire 45 acp, 45 super and 460 rowland. also included is the custom dpm recoil reduction system to go with it and make the hot stuff work. I would keep this stuff if I was going to keep the pistol as I think the compensator makes the gun look wicked. but my safe runneth over and the fnx tac is on the way.I have $550 into this stuff. the factory threaded barrel cost me $208 6 weeks ago. you have the option of running the compensator, thread protector or even a suppressor as the comp threads off and on. only 60 rounds fired. will sell for $225 shipped.

2020051895140940.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
will split up.
barrel $100...includes thread protector
comp $75
DPM system $60...will work with 45 acp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts