Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a group of factory original 16rd magazines that are NIW & are non LE marked. Floorplates have Walther logo & P99 on them. Mag bodies have both Walther & MecGar logos. Price is $39.95 each + shipping. Photos available on request.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm interested in more information... Any savings in buying several???

Please send me the photo's...

Thanks!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ok folks, Just a note to let everyone know that jetix is a stand up guy to deal with. Send him an email if you want original 16 round 9mm Walther NIW mags. I just received mine, and could not be happier...
My only complaint is that I could not afford to have bought more!

·
Registered
158 Posts
e-mail sent

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xander27z - the message I emailed you was returned, unable to deliver. PM sent. I will also try from another email account.

·
Registered
19 Posts

my messenger still shows (0 new) and no emails either....

i'm going to try to get your e-mail form Hal8000, if that's ok w/you...
maybe if i contact you directly through yahoo e-mail, i can get your replies that way....

·
Registered
19 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jetix @ Mar. 15 2005,9:34)]I have a group of factory original 16rd magazines that are NIW & are non LE marked. Floorplates have Walther logo & P99 on them. Mag bodies have both Walther & MecGar logos. Price is $39.95 each + shipping. Photos available on request.
item as described

jetix= great seller, highly recommended, fast shipping (priority mail), would definetly do business with again....  

1 - 16 of 16 Posts